The Vendor Shootout™ for ERP provides a comprehensive, content-rich agenda that includes both scripted ERP product demos from top vendors, as well as educational ERP mini-workshops.
During the online registration process, organizations will provide general information about their business, including areas of importance to the overall business operations from both a functional and technical perspective. Based on these responses, registered attendees will receive a recommendation list of ERP products being presented at the event that would be a potential fit for their organization. Organizations will also be provided with product overviews to assist in preparing for the event.
The scripted ERP product demonstrations will cover product functionality, user interfaces, and overall usability. Each vendor will follow the same script guidelines to present similar functionality covering the basic requirements of distribution and manufacturing companies. Vendors are under strict instructions to explicitly indicate any customizations, modifications, or 3rd party products used in order to complete the presentation. The same presentations will be made during each of the scripted product demonstrations during the event so you can easily compare between packages and select your short list for further evaluation.
In addition to the live scripted ERP product demos, a new content-rich agenda will provide attendees the opportunity to participate in general session ERP focused mini-workshops. These 45-minute impartial workshops will be held between demos and are dedicated to helping manufacturing and distribution organizations understand:
Click here to view ERP Vendor Demonstration Script
- How an ERP solution can impact business operations
- Importance of developing a solid business case
- Significance of ERP requirements planning
- Managing Organizational Change
- Identifying project team's strategic roles and responsibilities
Each product vendor will also host an 'open session' where attendees can schedule time to cover additional topics and key functionality specific to their business.
Enterprise Software products presenting at the Spring 2013 Vendor Shootout™ include:
Previous Vendor Shootout™ Participants include:
- Cincom Control
- Infor ERP Visual
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- IFS Applications
- International Business Systems (IBS)
Microsoft Dynamics AX
- SAP BusinessOne
Top of Page
Anyone who is on your selection team. Geared toward organizations in the manufacturing and/or distribution, this event is ideal for those currently budgeting for an upgrade or replacement of their current Enterprise Software solution.
This is a rare opportunity to get your team together for 2.5 days focused on the top Enterprise Software Vendors in the world. What normally takes weeks of organization, logistics and planning can be all done at the Vendor Shootout™ for ERP.
Top of Page
What are the Benefits?
- Bring objectivity and transparency to the selection process
Top of Page
- Reduce the cost, risk, and duration of your selection project
- Choose the solution that best satisfies your specific business requirements
- Offer rational financial justifications, and provide a clear audit trail
- See a side-by-side comparison of similar industry functionality
- Compare user interfaces and usability
- Get critical insight into the selection process
- Network with others going through the same process
- See live product demonstrations from the top ERP vendors